From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] was [VOTE] Accept ECharts for Apache Incubation
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:28:06 GMT
All,

Voting is now closed.  There were 19 +1's, 5 +1's that are binding.  No
0 or -1's were received.

I look forward to helping ECharts and thank you again for your time and
attention.

I am working through the process at
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation