From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject ratis website proposal
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:35:40 GMT

Hi,

We created an initial version of the Ratis website. And currently there
is a vote[1] thread on the ratis dev mailing list to publish it.

This is not a release, but we would like to get as many feedback as
possible, so we kindly ask you to check it and let us now:

  * if you see any violations of the Apache/incubator policies.

  * or if you have any kind of suggestions/comments.

The proposed site is available from here:

https://elek.github.io/ratis-site/

Or you can check the source and generate it yourself:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS-5

Thanks a lot,
Marton

ps: Please note that this is an initial version. Additional,
more-detailed documentation will be added soon.

[1]:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ratis-dev/201712.mbox/%3C493056ac-5cff-a4b6-4b30-2ba3065b9e18%40anzix.net%3E