From Nozomi Kurihara <nkuri...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject [VOTE] Pulsar 1.21.0-incubating Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:52:27 GMT
This is the fourth release candidate for Apache Pulsar, version 1.21.0-incubating.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management
for subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for convenience.

Fixed issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/10?closed=1

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pulsar/pulsar-1.21.0-incubating-candidate-3/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1005/

The tag to be voted upon:
v1.21.0-incubating-candidate-3
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/releases/tag/v1.21.0-incubating-candidate-3

Pulsar's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/pulsar/KEYS