From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Naming was: Release 1.5.1 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:22:31 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Jaroslav Tulach
<jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...People usually associate NetBeans with the image of an IDE. Or (at most)
> with the image of general desktop application platform. However HTML/Java
> API is different - it is heavily portable API that works everywrhere - it
> is almost like "Cordova for Java"...

>From an Apache point of view it's important IMO that projects be
associated with their (P)PMCs, so NetBeans in your case.

I understand what you're saying about that module being fairly
independent of the IDE - I suppose that can be expressed in the
modules description.

I suggest discussing the details on the NetBeans dev list.

-Bertrand