From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PageSpeed
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:23:02 GMT
Let's start a VOTE tomorrow if nobody has big concerns or issued they'd
want to clarify before the vote.

The way I see it, the biggest items to look at during incubation is
completing the transition from a Google-driven project to an independent,
diverse community and doing a license review of the various dependencies
PageSpeed has. I don't expect big issues with either, just noting that
these will require some effort.

There's also an existing PageSpeed trademark for  "computer programs for
use in newspaper layout and composition", so we'll need to work with the
branding team to figure out how much of an issue that is.

Best,

Jukka