From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache PDFBox JBIG2 ImageIO Plugin
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 01:00:34 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Just to tie up loose ends, the IP clearance document should be updated in the Copyrights section
to refer to the grant that was filed under levigo-holding-imageio-plugin.pdf, and the names
under which the committers have filed their ICLAs.

Regards,

Craig

> On Sep 25, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Andreas Lehmkuehler <andreas@lehmi.de> wrote:
>
> Am 25.09.2017 um 19:32 schrieb Craig Russell:
>>> On Sep 25, 2017, at 8:55 AM, John D. Ament <john.d.ament@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Craig,

>>> That's the confusing part here.  When they relicensed the code to ALv2
>>> (there's no ASLv2) they changed it to the standard ASF headers, not the
>>> general purpose Apache License headers from [1] (how to apply).
>>>
>>> [1]: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0#apply
>> I'm not going to stand in the way of accepting this contribution, but for the record,
the reason we have separate headers is to avoid exactly this issue where provenance is unclear.
> @Thanks Craig for looking at the details. I'm happy to provide any further information
if needed.

> Andreas
>
>> Craig