From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Pulsar 1.19.0-incubating Release Candidate 0
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 20:13:17 GMT
+1 (binding)

- DISCLAIMER exists
- L&N look good
- spot checked for ALv2 license headers
- no binaries in source dist
- can build from source (though I had to skip tests due to a failure)
- checksum and signature good

> On Aug 4, 2017, at 3:10 PM, Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It looks like you're missing a Copyright propagation for work by Trevor Robinson in your
NOTICE file. The license headers are for ASL (you are correct to have omitted this from LICENSE),
but I believe you still need to propagate the copyright notice to your NOTICE in the src release
for the "com/scurrilous/circe" work you include in src-form.

In addition to what Josh mentioned, should Yahoo be listed in the NOTICE file? I know it has
been listed in other projects Yahoo has contributed to.

-Taylor