From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Gradute Streams as TLP
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 18:48:04 GMT
Hello,

The Streams PPMC has discussed [1] and voted [2] to graduate to TLP.

In preparation for an IPMC vote on the matter, we’ve updated our project status xml [3]
and corresponding whimsy podlingStatus [4], completed an Apache Maturity Model Assessment
[5], and drafted a proposed charter [6].

We’d appreciate any feedback you can provide at this stage to help ensure the project has
all bases covered to become a successful Apache TLP.

Thank you for your consideration.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/64738d9382b094bb52a733e7d44f5497eecc04fae4255366abc0270b@<dev.streams.apache.org>
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cd17d49769b85a8cda14cd16624032c0ddb02e8e707545082c5fc893@<dev.streams.apache.org>