From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Gradute Streams as TLP
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:45:39 GMT
Hi Steve,

Where was that decision made? I don’t see that recently in Pony Mail archives. I don’t
see anything wrong with decision I just don’t see any record of it. Please let us know when
it was made and how it was recorded.

Regards,
Dave

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:33 PM, sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:
>
> John,
>
> We decided to propose only PPMC members who voted +1 to the graduation resolution for
the PMC.  If that left out anyone harboring a latent plan to re-engage with the project community,
and they let us know on dev@streams, we’d be happy to add their names onto the resolution.