From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidance on copyrights in sample code.
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 22:28:21 GMT
That's confusing. Here are some questions and thoughts.

A) 2001?

B) the only Apache foundation is the Apache software foundation. What did
you mean by foobar?

C) you don't need a copyright notice on code included in the documentation.
Save that for the copy of the sample code that you put into a separate
file.