From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC4
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 00:59:31 GMT
Hi,

> Thanks for the feedback. I hope sospartan or someone else will soon show up. I think
we should go for an RC5. There are simply too many issues.

All issues I mentioned are minor and can be fixed in a next release, but the binary in source
code is IMO a blocker.

Other people may have differing options and I think you may actually have enough votes to
make a release if you wanted to. You only need 3 +1 votes and more +1 than -1 ones. That being
said the RM may decide that the issue is serious enough to make another release candidate.

Thanks,
Justin