From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Pulsar - proposal for Apache Incubation
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:20:31 GMT
This proposal looks like something I'd be interested in helping
out with... some basic questions: (1) How does the compare/contrast
w/ Apache Kafka and (2) What is seen as the most applicable use-case
for Pulsar?

Funny aside: the 1st new car I ever bought with my own money was
a Nissan Pulsar. It was a piece of crap :)