From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 1.8.0-incubating (RC9)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 02:10:04 GMT
-1 license file still needs a lot of work.

MIT licenses need to be explicitly included in the license, not just
linked.  In general, the license contents need to be in the LICENSE file,
not just links to the licenses.  In some cases, its done like this (full
license headers copied) and in others there's a path link to the license.

John