From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating (RC3)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 21:28:11 GMT
Alan,

Per your suggestion (which I agree with), I will be pulling this release
from IPMC release review consideration.  We will be updating the Apache RAT
pom.xml file to refine the exclusions of the "src/test" directory so this
visibility of the jar files will be evident.  Additionally, we will enhance
our verification steps to include searching for "jar" files throughout the
source tree.

Looking for ways to enhance the identification of release issues as early
as possible, would you be willing to share the release review process you
follow?

Thanks,
-=e