From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating Apache Eagle
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:22:30 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Edward Zhang <yonzhang2012@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Today with great support from our mentors and Eagle community[1][2], I
> would like bring the discussion of graduating Apache Eagle...

Looking at the page history of your self-assessment [3] it doesn't
seem like your mentors have been involved in that. If your mentors can
comment here on whether they agree with that assessment that would be
useful IMO. Feel free to provide links to prior discussions if I
missed something.

One concern there is CS50 there where a note mentions that "we still
need some face-to-face private discussions to be documented in public
channel". What's the Eagle mentors opinion on this?

-Bertrand