From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Beam podling graduation readiness
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 05:57:06 GMT
Hi Roman,

The affiliation for the proposed PMC members is:

* Tyler Akidau <takidau@apache.org>: Google
* Davor Bonaci <davor@apache.org>: Google
* Robert Bradshaw <robertwb@apache.org>: Google
* Ben Chambers <bchambers@apache.org>: Google
* Luke Cwik <lcwik@apache.org>: Google
* Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org>: dataArtisan
* Dan Halperin <dhalperi@apache.org>: Google
* Kenneth Knowles <kenn@apache.org>: Google
* Aljoscha Krettek <aljoscha@apache.org>: dataArtisan
* Maximilian Michels <mxm@apache.org>: dataArtisan
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jbonofre@apache.org>: Talend
* Frances Perry <frances@apache.org>: Google
* Amit Sela <amitsela@apache.org>: PayPal
* Josh Wills <jwills@apache.org>: Slack

After discussing on our private mailing list, we are proposing Davor
Bonaci as PMC Chair.
I was really impressed by Davor commitment to build and extend the Beam
community. He really understand the Apache way and we worked efficiently
together. That's why I proposed Davor, and I think it's a obvious choice.

I would like to mention that, I'm an active mentor on the podling, and I
will highly active PMC member and committer on the TLP project.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org