From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:56:18 GMT
Fantastic. Thank you, John.
Regarding voting/selection, my intent was for the general public let us know what their favorite(s)
were, then the Incubator PMC (or a subset/committee) would decide on the final direction.
Similar to how we did the ASF logo (Member review/feedback, followed by selection).
Does that make sense? Would you prefer something else?
-Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>

 Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 9:45 AM
 Subject: Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions

Changing the form layout is fine.  I agree, having all of those extra fields isn't useful,
and to be honest, they're not useful to the incubator in general.  So I just put in a ticket
to get them removed from the create issue form.  I've asked to see if they can put file attachments
on the create form, since that would simplify things.
Funny that you mention STeVe since Daniel was asking about it as well.  I thought we were
doing a selection committee instead of a community vote?