From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Github Mirroring currently broken
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 20:16:09 GMT
FYI!
Several projects have already reported this (e.g. Nifi, spark website,
brooklyn-server, carbondata, zeppelin, etc...) -- but Apache github
mirroring broke yesterday (Saturday)... and it's a blocker for (every?)
incubator project on Github currently. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

-s

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: siddharth anand <sanand@apache.org>
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Subject: Github Mirroring currently broken
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org

Committers/Maintainers,
The Apache Airflow Github mirror is not synchronizing. I've filed a ticket.
It looks like, as of now, 2 other Apache projects (nifi & brooklyn-server)
have reported the same issue.

This means that although we are successfully merging to Apache master at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-airflow.git, the changes
are not being mirrored to git@github.com:apache/incubator-airflow.git. This
affects things like rebasing of PRs.. and I've opened the tickets at a
Blocker.

-s