From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RocketMQ Incubation Proposal
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 16:12:54 GMT
Hi Roman,

The question about the contributors is a valid concern, and one that I
raised myself with Von. This concern is hardly any different than what has
been raised with many other project proposals to the Incubator over the
years. One reason RocketMQ is interested in The Apache Way is to grow a
diverse base of committers and contributors. There's a wealth of experience
at the ASF and inside the Incubator to help a project to evolve in a
healthy manner. My interest is to help the project embody The Apache Way.

The good thing about RocketMQ is that the contributor list is currently
rather small which means that there is plenty of room for other folks who
are interested to begin contributing and earn committership.

I will leave your other question to Von's answer previous answers and his
further explanation below.

Bruce