From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Weex for Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:16:01 GMT
On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Bono Lv <lvscar@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...We need a few days for the evaluation, but welcome everybody give us
> suggestion...

There's no hurry but as I said if you're going to change the name, the
sooner the better as it gets harder the more the project progresses.

>From the ASF's side I think the only hard requirement is that the name
be acceptable in terms of trademarks - where there's a (small,
debatable) potential for confusion with wix.com.

>From a "marketing" point of view having a name that's unfortunate in a
common language is not good.

Vielen Dank ;-)

-Bertrand