From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] China Contribution.
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:34:59 GMT
Just my 2 cents...

I do not know for English - Chinese translations. But as a French native
speaker who also speak a little bit of Japanese, my experience with
Google translate is that it can be helpful between English and French
(probably because those languages are relatively close), but is quite
dangerous for translations between (French or English) and Japanese.
Especially if the sentence contains negations like "we should not", "I
would not recommend", etc., I had a lot of cases where the translated
sentence said the opposite of what I intended (with the negation at the
wrong place).

    Martin