From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributions during incubation
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:02:17 GMT
On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 18:33 +0900, Makoto Yui wrote:
> I have a newbie question about incubation process.
>
> Is there any guide for accepting patches from non-committers during incubation.
> Do we need a CLA sign for each contributor?

You wouldn't need a CLA unless perhaps the contribution is so
substantial as to contain non-trivial intellectual property.
Same for incubation as for a regular project.

The question you should always consider is whether your
contributor should be invited to become a committer.
If they're showing serious interest and contributing,
the answer is very likely Yes.

--
Nick Kew