From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject [Proposal] Move Wiki Access Requests somewhere
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:22:52 GMT
The incubator list is pretty popular. ;) Not less so these days with the NetBeans discussions,
etc.

I’d like to propose (fwiw) that a mailing list be setup to ask for wiki access (perhaps
wiki@incubator.a.o) and that it be used primarily for that purpose. If possible, the list
could be setup to receive emails from anyone (without prior subscription) to avoid the need
to “hang around” on that list if all you needed was to make an edit somewhere.

Alternatively, perhaps a web form could be setup to mail the IPMC directly.

Or, the much harder alternative, moving to Confluence, which I think avoids this request need
/ has it’s own more automated way of handling such things (maybe).

The hope is just to reduce the signal to noise ratio here—which is already quite high due
to so many projects talking in one general space.

Thanks for considering this idea!
Benjamin

--
http://bigbluehat.com/