From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache S2Graph(incubating) 0.1.0 release RC6
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 01:30:08 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- name contains incubating
- signatures and hashes good
- LICENSE and NOTICE correct
- DISCLAIMER exists
- all source code has Apache headers
- no binary files in release
- can compile from source

Good to see simple build instructions in the README. A nice simple release to check thanks
for that.

I did notice this in DEVELOPMENT.md, "The toll will write a report in case it finds any issue.”
and first misread that as “troll” :-) I assume you mean tool?

Also just a minor branding issue you may also want to add some trademark attributions [1]
to your incubator page [2]. I also notice a prominent button to github mirror without and
equally prominent button/link to the actual Apache git repo, you may want to consider changing
that.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/#attribution