From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Beam release 0.3.0-incubating
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 05:57:53 GMT
Not sure I understand. If the dependency is optional and scope provided, I don't think it's
an issue.

If it's not the case (I gonna check) and the resulting jar embeds the dependency it's an issue.

Kinesis IO will be used by a very small part of users imho (only the ones who needs pipelines
connected with Kinesis). So they can add the Kinesis client by hand.

Regards
JB

⁣​