From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 13:23:04 GMT
Actually, I think a nightly build artifact would only be supported via
Jenkins.  Travis can upload to things like nexus, but I don't believe we
publish our credentials outside of the environment.

This may also be a use case for jenkins pipelines, to orchestrate the build
steps required programmatically via a groovy DSL instead of job configs.

John