From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.9.1-rc2
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 00:01:29 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for reviewing the release.

Regarding the exclusion list, during the first Apache incubator release for
MADlib 1.9 alpha, there was a legal-discuss thread on how to proceed with
headers that came from pre-Apache days when MADlib was under a 2-clause BSD
license.

The agreement was to add them to the exclusion list as per:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/
201603.mbox/%3C9D1AF43C-370B-4E58-B0EF-2E29D242F50B%40jaguNET.com%3E
which we have done for the prior 2 releases.  So for this 3rd release we
did the same.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Frank