From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preliminary NetBeans cost findings
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:27:29 GMT
On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...Together with Bertrand and the organizations volunteering to
> host this service, we'll need to find terms of agreement -- which I think
> we should try to model on those of Sonatype in relation to Apache Maven...

As Mark suggested earlier there's also the option to distribute the
binaries via Maven Central and the much smaller metadata via the
Apache mirroring system. This would require no changes to existing
agreements, assuming the extra load is acceptable for Maven Central.

-Bertrand