From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:20:11 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Wade Chandler <consult@wadechandler.com> wrote:
> ...I recently contributed some things for Groovy support, and intend to work quite a
bit on those features...

Anyone who works "quite a bit" on something that adds value to the
project and interacts in a constructive way on the project's lists
should be elected a committer rather sooner than later, in my book.

How soon is the project's choice, there are no strong Apache rules
about this and there are different styles, but as a NetBeans mentor I
will push for short waiting times as I've had good results that way in
the past.

-Bertrand