From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Hivemall into the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:23:56 GMT
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:47 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
> Following the discussion thread, I would like to call a
> VOTE on accepting Hivemall into the Apache Incubator.
>
> [] +1 Accept Hivemall into the Apache Incubator
> [] +0 Abstain.
> [] -1 Do not accept Hivemall into the Apache Incubator because ...
>
> This vote will be open until 11:59am PST 9th of September 2016
>
> The proposal is attached, but you can also access it on the wiki:
>    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HivemallProposal

With 4 binding +1 votes, 1 non-binding +1 vote
and 0 negative votes this vote PASSES. Thanks to
everyone who voted. Here's a tally:

Binding +1:
    Reynold Xin
    Chris Douglas
    Jean-Baptiste Onofré
    Roman Shaposhnik
Non-binding +1:
    Moon Soo Lee

I'll file INFRA JIRAs to get the project setup in the incubator
soon.

Thanks,
Roman.