From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NetBeans Incubator Proposal
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:33:01 GMT
Linux never was on hg, so the comparison doesn't fit.

To be more clear: I'm not concerned that GIT cannot handle the NetBeans repo size.

But we cannot guarantee yet that the import from hg to GIT doesn't loose important information
or works at all.

Another  goal is to figure out if binaries got committed in the past. That would blow up the
repo size but don't help us. Actually we might even be forbidden to have those binaries in
our repo at the ASF...

LieGrue,
strub