From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Olympian Incubation Proposal
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:23:19 GMT
Hi Susan,

community interest is the key part for sure. But we would like to avoid
any trouble about the grant agreement, etc.

Just my $0.01

Regards
JB

On 09/29/2016 03:03 PM, Susan Malaika wrote:
> Hi JB
> Datastax know about the incubator effort. As far as I know they will not sign  the grant
agreement. I was under the impression that the incubator proposal can proceed after discussion
if there is sufficient community interest.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org