From Dan Halperin <dhalp...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Beam, version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 05:26:13 GMT
Thanks very much Justin for your attention to detail! I've filed BEAM-510,
BEAM-513, BEAM-514, BEAM-515 for the website issues you pointed out below,
and I've sent PRs for 510 & 513.

Though it may be obvious, I'll remind everyone that these proposed changes
to the incubator-beam-site repository do not affect the release artifacts
discussed here.

Thanks!
Dan