From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Incubator PMC Board Report - August 2016
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:04:45 GMT
Hi John,

I've probably missed your ping. That's right that last month I didn't
sign for two reasons:
1. the report was empty
2. I don't see lot of activity on the BatchEE project:
2.1. There are some commits
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-batchee/commits/master) but not
super active
2.2. Same for the mailing lists:
   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-batchee-user/
   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-batchee-dev/

I'm not sure that BatchEE can be a project by its own as I'm not sure we
have a community around (especially an user community).
I agree with Romain that BatchEE could be part of a kind of umbrella
project.
If we have good sign that we have an user community around, then it
makes sense to discuss about graduation.

Regards
JB

>>> c1e4ec6b9fb4f5896d28e95918@%3Cdev.batchee.apache.org%3E
>>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/044be9dc4b10136a7025ca5e031b33