From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Is the incubator full?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:32:07 GMT
Hi John,

Fair question. I think we accepted lot of projects in the incubator
recently.

IMHO, the first action to do is to check with the current podlings the
ones ready to graduate. I think we have at least 2 or 3 podlings ready.

On the other hand, we can also double check the global podling activity.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--