From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Apache Annotator needs you to mentor! ;)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:39:10 GMT
Hi all!

I'd very much like to un-log-jam the Annotator Proposal which I submitted back in late May-hence
the new thread. ;)

AFAIK, we only need one more Mentor to get things rolling. Two of our committers are from
the Apache CouchDB community and have been doing The Apache Way for > 5+ years each, so
it should be a fairly easy mentoring time as you'll have help. ;)

Please give our proposal a read through and sign-up as our last Mentor:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AnnotatorProposal

The future of commentary on all the things needs you!
Benjamin

P.S.: The original thread starts here (for the curious):
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/92ecfbc40a1feb4db345e4210b0f68afd31a31ff96dfb618c214ee84@1464702385@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
--
http://bigbluehat.com/
http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung