From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Trafodion podling needs more mentors
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:58:31 GMT
Hello Incubator community,

The incubating Trafodion project needs more mentors. The project is in
reasonably good shape from an infrastructure and work-habits point of view.
We have done two releases now, learning many lessons from that experience.
But we need more help checking out our release candidates. Our current
mentors have been pressed for time. (We started with five, two have since
resigned due to other obligations.) Anyone game?

Kind regards,

Dave Birdsall (member of Trafodion podling PMC)