From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Voting new PPMC members - initial vote thread required?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 23:02:44 GMT
All,

I thought we discussed this in the past, maybe I missed some part of the
discussion.  I thought that this section was to be removed from the wording:

The [VOTE] message should be forwarded to the IPMC (
private@incubator.apache.org) to notify them that the vote is underway. Do
not CC or BCC the IPMC on this thread. Instead, forward the initial VOTE
email.

So I'm wondering, is it still necessary to send the initial thread over?
This is above and beyond the board's requirements.

John