From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Juneau Incubation Proposal
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:37:21 GMT
I think we should plan to start a vote on this.  Anyone see a reason not to?

Thank you for those who have looked.  i was able to replicate the issue
Dennis mentioned with the download, will need to look though I suspect it
may be an upstream issue.  Also thank you kindly to Craig for stepping up
as a Mentor and Stain as a mentor.

- John