From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Worked LICENSE and NOTICE example
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 05:55:43 GMT
Hi Justin,

great, really helpful !

Regards
JB

On 06/23/2016 02:16 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the last ApacheCon I was discussing with Marvin about some of the issues around assembling
license and notice files. One of the ideas we come up with was to have some worked examples.

> So here is a small example I put together of a fictional Apache project using Bootstrap.
Code is on github [1] and the checkins show each step needed to bring LICENSE and NOTICE into
complicance. I’ve also made a short (4 minutes) screen cast of the process here [2].

> Feedback, spelling errors, legal corrections/queries etc etc all welcome. Do people think
this is useful and would they like to see more examples?

> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheWombat
> 2. https://vimeo.com/171210141