From Velmurugan Periasamy <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger 0.5.3 (incubating)
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 14:18:31 GMT
Thank you Justin. Cleaned up the license file as this library is not being used anymore. Please
let us know if further changes are required.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

On May 18, 2016, at 3:10 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> LICENSE.txt - https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
>> NOTICE.txt - https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/blob/master/NOTICE.txt
>
> Not looked in detail, but I will tomorrow when I get some time. I did notice there’s
a MPL licensed software mentioned in license, this is not allowed to be bundled in a source
release. [1]. Also I need to check that none of the Apache licensed pieces of software effect
the NOTICE file.