From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In-flight release in Incubator
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 18:07:16 GMT
If I remember correctly, I believe non-ASF release artifacts have to be hosted externally (i.e.
not on ASF hardware).

When we had to do this for Storm, we added the following note to our download page:

"NOTE: The following releases are neither a top-level Apache releases nor Apache Incubator
releases. They are not endorsed by the Apache Software Foundation, nor hosted by Apache.”

-Taylor