From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Number of projects in Incubation [was: [VOTE] Release Apache Mynewt 0.9.0-incubating-rc1]
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 01:05:07 GMT
I can agree that there's an issue with the overall number of podlings
around.  However, I don't agree with telling a podling that the IPMC isn't
going to look at your vote and that your mentors should do that.

The funny thing though, MyNewt has more than the recommended 3 mentors, yet
this is still a problem for them.

John