From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Fluo
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 22:58:53 GMT
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:52 PM Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:21 PM Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> For the incubator consideration, the Fluo developers submit the following
>> proposal:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FluoProposal
>>
>> [snip]

> Minor update:
>
> We just updated the mentors section of the proposal to include those
> persons with whom we've already spoken about mentoring us, and to exclude
> those with whom we didn't get a chance to personally ask.
>
> The new list includes {drew, billie, elserj}@apache.org

To clarify, we changed up the mentors listed on the proposal because of a
misunderstanding on our part about who to list. Those persons currently
listed are those we actually discussed mentoring with us, and who expressed
a willingness to do so.

If there's any other persons who'd be interested in offering any mentoring
for Fluo, we'd love to have you as well, if our proposal is accepted into
the incubator.