From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Additional mentor steps?
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 22:27:10 GMT
My reaction (being ignorant of the machinery behind phonebook and authorization) is that adding
to asf-authorization-template on podling creation would be ok (since it is done only once
per podling, by a mentor who presumably knows what they are doing) but adding to asf-authorization-template
each time a committer is appointed is probably too error-prone.

I might be naive but it seems that the fact that x is a committer to podling y should be represented
in one and only one place and the phonebook ought to drive from that.

Julian