From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for a champion (and maybe a mentor)
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 18:35:48 GMT
On 05/19/2016 05:34 PM, Suneel Marthi wrote:
> I can volunteer to champion this

Thanks a bunch!

As Roman mentioned, this is not a huge role to take on these days,
mostly lending your name to the proposal. If/when we become a podling,
I'll take care of the usual podling clutch setup, but you are more than
welcome to help out wherever you feel like :)

I'll add your name to the proposal and we'll get started with the it
shortly :)

With regards,
Daniel.