From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 05:55:21 GMT
Hi,

> The source code still shows "Copyright © 2015 Cask Data, Inc." notices.

Are you sure you are looking at the source release bundle? I can’t see copyright Cask Data
anywhere.

> The code is still organized in co.cask.tephra... packages. That should be org.apache.tephra...,
right?

That a nice to have but not a must have  requirement for an incubating release.

> There is no NOTICE file

There is in the source release that I looked at. On reflection it could also have a line saying
“Original software developed at Cask Data” if some of the files had that above copyright
removed.

>  Is there any 3rd party code included under other (open source) licenses that we would
need to include?

AFAIK there no 3rd party code bundled in this source release, no no need to add anything to
LICENSE or NOTICE.

Thanks,
Justin