From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Johnzon from the Incubator
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 07:42:21 GMT
Good morning!

Of course Johnzon could be bigger.
And as said before: there are 3 active committers (not 2!) and an active PMC.

Plus there are at least 2 further people who contributed patches and are on our watch-list.
I also believe that we are a really friendly community :)

That said I have no problem with either graduating now nor with waiting for another tick as
I'm really confident that we will grow the community pretty soon. But we will NOT invite people
just for the sake of growing. They must earn their merit first!

LieGrue,
strub