From Ulrich Stärk <...@apache.org>
Subject GSoC 2016
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 19:06:17 GMT
Hi Incubator,

it seems my announcement about this years' Google Summer of Code hasn't made it to all of
you.

The short version is:

- The Apache Software Foundation applied as an organization for GSoC 2016. If we are accepted
we
will be assigned a number of slots which will be allocated towards the best proposals we receive
from students
- At the moment all you need to do is label your ideas for GSoC in JIRA with 'gsoc2016' and
subscribe to mentors@community.apache.org

Incubator PMC and mentors:

I see my original email hit the incubator private list but apparently didn't reach all podlings
despite me explicitly asking to forward it. Please do so now.

Cheers,

Uli