From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Quarks proposal
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:55:43 GMT
On 2/17/2016 9:52 PM, Sandeep Deshmukh wrote:
> I would be happy to be part of this interesting project.
Wonderful! Welcome and thank you for reviewing the proposal!
I created an Additional Interested Contributors section and added you
and May Wone who expressed interest in contributing as well.

> While going through the proposal, I noticed following:
>
>     1. Email id of Daniel Debrunner is djd at *apache* dot *com*. Should
>     that be dot *org* ?
Fixed.

>     2. Same with email id of Dale LaBossiere
I think Dale's email is ok. It is a gmail dot com email as he doesn't
have an apache account yet.

One additional edit I made was to change DataFlow references to Beam to
reflect the name change.

Updated proposal is available at:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/QuarksProposal

Best